Thursday 10 September 2015

Celebrating our first class law graduate

Can I have your attention please?

I want to tell you about one man.

His name is Gabriel Doc Nwodo. In the Faculty of Law, ESUT, some call him brainbox , lord of law, lord denning, obilade, Ben Nwabueze, and names of most of the greatest legal scholars that have every lived!

Yes! He deserves all the praise and adoration because he has proven to be one man who not only knows the law, but knows it very well.

When I entered the faculty in first year, I asked around with regards to who the academic giants were and all fingers were pointed towards his direction! I just had to associate myself with him and I thank God I did because the man Gab has been both a mentor, guardian and friend J

 He is very well known for his oratory prowess, excellent command of English and a master in the moot court as I can still vividly recall the time we went for a moot court competition at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. The organizer, Sir B.E.I Nwofor SAN, after the competition remarked that he spoke like someone that has been in the bar for more than 10 years!

He is a man that has proven himself to be one of the most principled men I have ever met in my life.

Today, the man am telling you about was AWARDED FIRST CLASS HONORS DEGREE IN LAW BY THE BOARD OF THE FACULTY OF LAW, ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ENUGU.

He is the second person and the first guy to be ever awarded a First Class Honors by the Faculty of Law
ESUT since it's inception!

This is a great feat worthy of celebration and even the devil will testify that he deserves it!

Gab, you are a source of inspiration and a motivation to those of us in the faculty and we’ll do our best to live up to the standard which you have set in the Faculty.

Please, without much ado, let us celebrate Gabriel Doc Nwodo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment