Tuesday 2 August 2016

Celebrating Nuel Oji

I can't contain the joy I feel in my heart right now. I mean, as a lover of success and success stories, these things give me sugar rush in my system.
Today, I want you all to join me in celebrating one of those success stories.
Join me in celebrating my cousin, Nuel Oji, who just bagged a FIRST CLASS degree and emerged the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in law from the faculty of law ESUT.
He is an academic magician! With a close to a photographic memory. An intellectual genius, a child of God to the marrow,humble like no other and exuding the kind of wisdom that would make Solomon jealous.
3 times a scholar(300 Level, 400 Level and 500 Level respectively), his first class was anticipated as he had always maintained a close to perfect academic record while climbing the academic ladder to this point. In 300 Level he got an outrageous score of 97/100in criminal law! The faculty was awestruck!
To say the least, Nuel Oji is an intellectual giant. Having been privileged to work hand in hand and stand side by side with him in National competitions, I can attest to the fact that Nuel intelligence and wit is unrivaled, having been put to the test on different levels, he has always emerged victorious and represented the faculty very well.
For all those of us who have had the rare opportunity of coming in contact with Nuel Oji, we say to him, congratulations sir. You will be greatly missed.
Celebrate this amazing gentleman!
Nuel Oji.

0 comments:

Post a Comment